The General Skilled Migration group of visas is Australia’s most popular, helping to meet skills shortages across Australia and generate economic activity through new migrant settlement.
General Skilled Migration includes visas for:
- Individual skilled migration
- Family sponsored skilled migration
- State sponsored skilled migration
Principal applicants must:
- have at least a vocational level of English
- obtain a skills assessment in a nominated occupation
- have recent skilled employment or have recently graduated with Australian qualification(s)
- meet the pass mark in the selected visa category.
Current pass marks are as follows:
Skilled Independent 120
Skilled Sponsored 100
Skilled Regional Sponsored 100
For your FREE individual assessment in the General Skilled Migration category, complete our online Migration Questionnaire. We will send you a report within two working days.
Contact us for your FREE General Skilled Migration Fact Sheet.
|< Prev||Next >|